Mexico – Mexico City | Client Director
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Primary objectives of the role would be to realize business (measured in sold booking) in his/her book of business.
To realize these commercial targets, content is needed in several stages:
- Creative input for client meetings.
- Capability to develop client proposals.
- Arrange and attend business meetings.
- Close the deal.
- Work with the research team (kick off, pre-reporting, recommendations).
- Present insights and close the loop towards sales (leads).
The role requires a hands-on person who is able to wear many hats and engage with clients. He/she manages the account in a mature, yet very nimble way. He/she is responsible for the client and to realize the budget for that client.
Skills Required & Qualifications
- Has minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with a specialization in the field of consumer insights
- Is commercial in thinking and doing
- Has solid knowledge of research methodology and content
- Is strong in communication; written and verbal
- High understanding of client needs and demands in a research set up
- Hands-on and proactive
- Flexible thinker in solutions
- Insights provider
About the application process
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.