Netherlands – Rotterdam | Junior Research Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Junior Research Manager
Product Innovation research includes early-stage buying research, concept testing, pack testing, in-home product testing, usage and attitude studies, and more. You will focus on the day-to-day delivery of exciting and varied research projects, personally leading these projects from A to Z!
- Independently manage standardized studies. Manage more complex studies in collaboration with a Senior Research Manager.
- Develop questionnaires that meet the objectives of the study.
- Working together with Project Managers for deployment and execution, while maintaining overall management of project timelines.
- Develop analysis and reporting plans.
- Write clear and insightful reports with clear summaries and conclusions & recommendations.
- Continuously learn more complex research methodologies to be able to take on more complex projects and accounts.
- Able to express yourself perfectly in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing. It’s an advantage to speak German as well.
- Pro-active and eager to learn.
- Good at making clients happy by delivering excellent service.
- Willing to manage and execute all steps of a research project.
- Passionate about brands and products.
- Creative & fun to work with.
- Able to show initiative and a resourceful problem-solver.
- Flexible and like to work within a dynamic organization.
Do you have:
- A Master degree in e.g., Marketing / Business Administration / Psychology / Economics / Industrial Design, Consumer Sciences.
- Maximum of 5 years of experience with quantitative research methods and techniques. Preferably you have experience with managing and executing various types of market research studies, such as pricing, segmentation, key driver analysis and consumer journey mapping.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail, coupled with being able to identify broad, strategic implications.
- Strong communication skills: oral and written.
- A creative and enthusiastic approach to solving business issues.
- Experience with SPSS, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Interest in interpreting numbers and other data, ability to translate those into actionable results and insights for clients.
Please send in your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV, motivation and salary expectations