Italy | Graduate Scheme 2021
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
As a Graduate trainee, you will receive dedicated onboarding training, a strong support network and have the opportunity to build a solid base of market research skills while working closely with a (Senior) Research Manager on executing studies. This is a great opportunity to build your capabilities in market research and to join an exciting, growing team!
Are you excited to know what moves people and brands?
You’ve come to the right place!
Gain valuable experience at a leading research agency through the MetrixLab 2021 Graduate Scheme.
What will my year look like?
Experience a variety of MetrixLab solutions working alongside our core account team to get a rounded view of our 3 key solution areas.
Brand Engagement – Helping clients optimize their advertising and communications, as well as grow stronger brand´s.
Product Innovations – Explore and identify growth opportunities for clients, refine and optimize new product concepts and packaging, and see the results of your work on the supermarket shelf.
Customer Value – Work with our global clients to optimize their customer´s experience, offering them insights on customer acquisition, experience, value management and retention.
The Right Candidate:
- Achieved or on target for a degree score of 95 or above
- Strong command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Experience with quantitative research methods as part of coursework
- Has passion to start a career in market research
- Is naturally curious, self-driven and ambitious
- Shows initiative, is pro-active and a resourceful problem-solver
- Strong, confident communicator
- Not afraid to give your opinion and be an active part of discussions
- Has strong analytical skills
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic,
- Can work independently as well as in a team.
What do we offer?
- Hands on training to develop the fundamental skills of consumer insights
- Exposure to a wide variety of sectors covering both brand research and product innovation
- Exposure to working with Managing Director, strategic leads and sales directors
- €250 training voucher to attend a conference/training session of your choice
- Your very own buddy to help you settle in to the working lifestyle
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Join our next program starting in January 2021
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV – if successful we will follow up with an additional form to fill in around motivation and interests.