India – Mumbai | Research Manager
Are you ready to join our fast growing ambitious research team in Mumbai?
Check out the jobs specs below and if you think you are the right fit, don’t hesitate to send your CV!
Our mission is to change the way marketing research is used to generate insights that impact business decisions.
MetrixLab is headquartered in Rotterdam and San Francisco with 15 offices across the USA, Europe and Asia, MetrixLab provides analytics and insights services in more than 50 countries.
Digital is our focus in many different ways!
In India we mainly focus on two pillars:
Brand engagement – Help our clients to develop brand communications with optimal messages. Ensure our clients make the most out of their marketing spend across all touchpoints. Gain a deeper understanding of our clients’ target audience. Develop insights and assess and build brands in a more intelligent way. MetrixLab provides a suite of brand, advertising and cross-media research solutions to help our clients achieve their objectives.
Product Innovation – A business can only ensure continued growth through pro-active, fact based marketing and innovation strategies grounded in superior consumer insights. Uncovering the right opportunities, developing innovative product solutions and initiating smart go-to-market strategies are the three crucial building blocks that will help our clients succeed. MetrixLab provides a suite of exploration, design/development and activation research solutions to help our clients grow their business.
Our clients are global players and are a great mix in different industries like FMCG, Automotive, Movie/Entertainment, Media & Tech companies.
The Research Manager (RM) conducts research projects in Brand Engagement as well as Product Innovation. You are not bounded to one specific solution but you get the opportunity to work on different and challenging solutions/projects. A RM consults with Senior Research Manager and Client Director regarding the appropriate survey instrument, develops the survey and analysis plan, works together with our Project Management team and Junior research managers for execution, and then provides an insightful, actionable report to the client.
Responsibilities of a Research manager:
The RM designs and delivers quantitative, online research studies. He/she is expected to:
- Independently manage standardised as well as customised studies. Manage more complex studies in collaboration with Research Director.
- Write (or guide juniors to write) questionnaires that meet the objectives of the study.
- Collaborates with Project Managers for deployment and execution, while maintaining overall management of project timelines and quota needs.
- Review links prior to deployment and review initial deployment data.
- Develop analysis plans, being able to provide specifications for tab and banner plans.
- Develop survey report shells/templates.
- Provide direction and clarification to Project Managers / Junior researchers throughout the life of the project to insure impeccable execution.
- Write clear and insightful headlines in reports and actionable summaries and conclusions.
- Continuously learn more complex research methodologies to be able to take on more complex projects and accounts.
- Strong in crunching numbers
- Someone who enjoys working in a small / entrepreneurial environment with a bright future ahead
- Good at making clients happy by delivering excellent service
- Also hands-on with teaching more junior members of the team excellent research skills.
And do you have…?
- A Post-Graduate or MBA or a relevant University degree (in Marketing, Economics, etc.)
- 4-6 years of marketing research experience (ideally on the supplier side)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills: oral and written
- A can do attitude
- Experience with A-Z research (from designing questionnaire to present to client)
- Experience with turning data into actionable insights
- Knowledge of concept testing, advertising testing, product testing (packaging testing is a plus)
- Attention to detail, coupled with being able to identify broad, strategic implications
- A creative and enthusiastic approach to solving business issues
- Someone who enjoys working in a small / entrepreneurial environment with a bright future ahead.
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.