India – Mumbai | Research Director (Qualitative)
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
A Qualitative lead designs and delivers qualitative research studies. The applicant is expected to:
- Actively work with Client Directors to develop the qualitative business in the region, with support of the regional qualitative team.
- Work closely with Client Directors to further build client relationships and maintain/grow accounts. (e.g. collaborate on proposals, strategic account reviews, client meetings and lead presentations/ discussions/ workshops etc.).
- Responsible for supporting both regional and country projects/ team.
- Independently manage standardized as well as customized studies. Manage more complex studies in collaboration with Regional Director.
- Lead all projects in collaboration with regional qualitative team, external consultants, Research Managers & Operations team.
- Build your own team of qualitative researchers & manage team’s workload, provide on-the-job training and career development.
- Keep work fun and lead by example.
- Knowledge of advanced forms of qualitative data collection methodologies and techniques, analysis and interpretation with the ability to apply to agency work.
- Experience in moderating groups and in-depth interviews with both large and small groups and executing research.
- Experience in using various technology platforms for both online synchronous and asynchronous Qualitative research.
- Capable of steering a project and team through analysing a diverse array of inputs and crafting a cohesive and compelling story.
- At least 10 years or more experience in brand strategy, product innovation or qualitative consumer research.
- A degree in relevant field (advanced degree preferred) – Can also include Journalism, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Media & communication, Design etc.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected]