India | Key Account Lead (Associate Research Director)
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
This is a Associate Research Director(ARD) position with an opportunity to manage the biggest client for MetrixLab India! You must have at least 7-9 years of proven project and client management experience. You have demonstrated your capabilities to service an existing client base while delivering strong analysis and insights to complex projects.
In this position, you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers, whilst delivering sharp, action-oriented insights to one of the biggest FMCG companies. The ideal candidate will have great relationship management skills, business vision and strategy experience, with a results-oriented approach to addressing client needs.
This is also a team lead role with an excellent opportunity to groom & grow a sub team. There will be at least 2 level of research managers under ARD.
This is a core research role & business development will NOT be a KRA, but good to do while building client relationships.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- Account leader for the businesses being developed and account(s) being assigned.
- Independently manage research studies across a variety of methodologies and complexities.
- Consult on proposals, develop survey questionnaire and analysis plan, and provide insightful, actionable report to the client.
- Able to translate research expertise into insights to our clients via reports, presentations and discussions.
- Partner with Experts and other Research Managers to create research designs, sample plans, and final analysis storytelling.
- Languages: English (+1 Indian language will be good to know).
- Master’s degree/diploma with at least 7-9+ years of related industry.
- Strong experience in various research methodologies, with focus on quantitative projects.
- Demonstrated success in all aspects of the project process, research design, analysis, and formal presentation at the client level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with both internal partners and external clients.
- Strong organizational skills, with an ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize own workload.
- A self-starter with demonstrated analytical aptitude to include problem identification/resolution.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.