India – Hyderabad | Sr Lead/Asst. Manager /Manager– Global Treasury Operations and Accounting
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
- Drive the companies’ cash flows in conjunction with local heads of global finance operations, by anticipating incoming cash and outgoing commitments (Budget, monthly, 3 months rolling forecasts, Bi-weekly preparation, and presentation of cash flow for the group entities).
- Support and drive the achievement of Operating Cash Flow Generation (OCFG) target.
- Manage daily cash positions and monthly cash flows to assess each entity’s liquidity and ensure proper funding of its ongoing operations.
- Track and manage treasury related risks (liquidity, FX, interest rates).
- Streamline the banking structure to centralize the available funds more efficiently to the group.
- Supervise the intercompany cash flow settlements and Intercompany reconciliation.
- Manage loans and interest payments of loans with Group.
- SAP – API – Bank – Payments Automation.
- Animate and strengthen relationships with internal & external stakeholders (banks / payment providers) to maintain important level of trust, and gain insights on market evolutions / changes.
- Benchmark and challenge the FX rates and fees.
- Maintain and develop policies and procedures to sustain adequate levels of control over treasury activities (including AP (Accounts Payable) / AR).
- Optimize the financial results negotiating contracts, credit facilities, term deposits with banks.
- Ensure smooth month end close & reporting every month.
- Ensure adherence and meeting the KPIs / SLA and review the timely execution of controls.
- Manage payment compliance screening process.
- Manage and lead a team of analysts supporting treasury transaction services; provide support and training to team as needed.
- Regularly analyze the process and initiate continuous process improvements to automate, standardize and streamline the processes Collaborate and work with Leads and Managers from other groups in the organization for escalating and resolving issues.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance (B. Com/BBA).
- Semi qualified CA/CMA with 5 years of experience in accounting and Finance /PG degree (MBA/M.Com-Finance) with 10 years of experience in accounting and finance.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in handling Treasury function in a lead role. (if this experience is within an SSC environment it is an advantage).
- Experience in financial systems (knowledge of SAP ByD is nice to have).
- Familiarity with excel.
- Proven experience in managing treasury operations dealing with Multinational Banks.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Organized, with administrative skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and demonstrate flexibility.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong team player.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Focus on achieving results and continuous improvement.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to [email protected] including your CV.