India – Hyderabad | Senior QA Engineer
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries.
We are growing our team to drive our Market Research Platform to the next level, delivering impactful insights and creating the ultimate user experience. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our team in Hyderabad. You will safeguard our quality gateways with your proven automation skills and agile understanding. You will be part of an international team which is working with a product delivery mindset and continuous improvement in quality understanding. In addition to this, you will increase the effectiveness and the efficiency of the current QA activities with providing new solutions and new approaches. Lastly, you will mentor and help your team members to internalize quality and have the quality mindset by guiding them and introducing the best practices of quality assurance world.
- Review, refine, and question requirement specifications and acceptance criteria to help the team having well-defined user stories.
- Define, estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate all required testing activities for both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Execute all the test suites and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Create world class automated test scenarios by using respective automation tool
- Design and maintain re-usable automation code and enhance with functionality changes.
- Contribute on continuous improvement of automation best-practices, new testing tools and test strategies.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of proven work experience in software quality assurance like designing, creating, analyzing, planning, running, estimating test plans and test cases.
- 2+ years of experience in writing scalable automation code.
- Deep understanding of Agile Methodology.
- Deep understanding of how to program.
- Testing experience in web, mobile, desktop apps.
- Familiarity with TestCafe automation framework.
- Familiarity with Azure Solutions.
- Guiding and mentoring junior team members.
- Fluent in English.
- Pro-actively identify improvements and potential solutions, ability to think out of the box.
- Able to work independently or within the team.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.