India – Hyderabad | Senior Project Manager
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
- Work closely with research team to ensure project expectations are met regarding timing and quality.
- Obtain all material necessary and advise on format required (including questionnaire, images, video files, schematics etc.,).
- Conduct project kick-off meeting to capture project deliverables and timelines and manage deliverables to that schedule.
- Review drafted questionnaire and provide clear, concise programming notes.
- Review survey links and submit to Research Manager to obtain client approval.
- Deploy Surveys and work with sample and field Management teams (as needed) and ensure that project milestones are met as per the schedule.
- Monitors on-line survey deployment; provide updates to Research Manager on survey completes; help resolve when completes are not meeting the project objectives.
- Coordinate between operation teams and Research Manager.
- Conduct periodic project briefings with operations teams to ensure comprehensive understanding of project objectives.
- Check on delivery milestones, and update the teams regarding any changes in project plan.
- Be a troubleshooter and problem solver throughout life cycle of project.
- End to end project management of online MR projects.
- Plan, manage and communicate the progress of projects, achieving project milestones and maintaining project momentum.
- Identify and effectively mitigate risks.
- Facilitate resolution of issues and roadblocks, escalate when appropriate.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of and compliance with internal processes and procedures.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in Market Research.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree required; a degree in management with emphasis in Marketing Research preferred.
- Exceptional escalation management skills.
- Formal Project Management methodology training, with significant practical use. Certifications such as the Project Management Professional (PMP)/Prince 2 are a plus.
- Experience working on on-line market research projects; education and depth of experience may be substituted for years of experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both in-person and remotely.
- Problem solving ability coupled with ability to create logical solutions to resolve tricky situations.
- Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously with challenging deadlines.
- Highly motivated and self-driven personality capable of negotiating and coordinating with multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and ability to interpret complex information.
- Proficient with MS Office and knowledge of internet.
- Proven People Management skills/Having experience of managing a Team (3-4 members) will be an added advantage.
- Oversee the project/client specific standards documentation. Identifies and co-ordinates to come up with required documentation within the agreed timelines.
- Meet the prescribed quality metrics.
- Proactively Identify process improvements and come up with ideas and tools to improve efficiencies.
- Ensures compliance to work processes and practices.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.