India – Hyderabad | Senior Executive / Associate Lead, Global HR Services
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- Extensive experience and expert knowledge in end-to-end payroll operations in one or more countries in US, LATAM, EU & UK and AMEA regions.
- Ensure all the required systems are set-up and updated to reflect current employee base, including wages, benefits in line with contracts and appropriate documentation.
- Manage Payroll MIS and perform real-time analysis and reporting. Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, overtime and non-taxable wages.
- Partnering with the payroll vendor and Global HR Team to ensure Year-End Statutory reporting to government are accurately done and on time.
- Preparing regular reports for management viz. Head-count Reconciliation with previous months, Variance Analysis, Vacation Accruals, Bonus Accruals, Budgeting Analysis & Monthly Total Payroll Cost report, GL reconciliations with finance and other post-payroll activities.
- Ensure processing, payments and reporting deadlines are being met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure compliance with the local country legislation and requirements, acting as a point of contact for any enquiries arising from local statutory bodies (e.g., Tax and Social Security, Government Authorities) or associated audits.
- Provides support to the Global HR team using global payroll tools and preparing appropriate payroll calculations to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing in all countries.
- Partners with the Global HR team to Track and Manage Benefits activities: New Enrollments, Plan Changes, Dependent changes, and all Benefits reports globally.
- Ensure that payments to all third parties are reconciled and made in accordance with both internal and statutory timetables/ due dates.
- Ensure statutory compliance is being adhered to and provide updates of legislative changes.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience working in payroll operations or Global HR Shared Services Center (SSC).
- Experience in global payroll and benefits administration will be an added advantage.
- Experience working with various HR Systems and proficiency with PC applications including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Hands on experience on HCM Software like SAP/ SuccessFactors, Workday is a plus.
- Good to have financial & accounting knowledge.
- Demonstrate proactive personal commitment to the adoption of new processes and working practices.
- Ability to handle sensitive employee information and maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-learning.
- Ability to work in diverse, fast-paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams.
- Detail-oriented and organized with good analytical, logical reasoning and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.