India – Hyderabad | Senior Executive/ Lead, Global HR Services
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- As a key member of MetrixLab’s Global HR Shared Services Center (SSC), ensure accurate and timely delivery of HR Services to MetrixLab offices across all global locations.
- Develop into Specialist to provide full functional Payroll, Benefits and HRIS support for US, LATAM, EU and AMEA regions.
- Accountability of providing accurate inputs to payroll and validating payroll outputs to ensure salaries, benefits, taxes, social security deductions etc. are processed accurately and on-time.
- Work with the HRBPs across the MetrixLab locations to improve the efficiency of Global HR services.
- Continuously learn and assimilate knowledge on Global HR/ Payroll/ Shared Services Best Practices to help in building a world-class Global HR Service Center.
- Analyze HR transactions and own data integrity of all transactions by adhering to work guidelines and processes to ensure compliant transactions are maintained. Collect and process electronic and manual employee data into the HR system.
- Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and year-end reports.
- Partners with Internal Audit, Corporate Compliance and Legal departments to ensure global payrolls adhere to all regulatory and statutory requirements
- Ensure compliance with the local country legislation and requirements, acting as a point of contact for any enquiries arising from local statutory bodies (e.g. Tax and Social Security, Government Authorities) or associated audits.
- Preparing regular reports for management viz. Head-count Reconciliation with previous months, Variance Analysis, Vacation Accruals, Bonus Accruals, Budgeting Analysis & Monthly Total Payroll Cost report, GL reconciliations with finance and other post-payroll activities.
- Ensure that payments to all third parties are reconciled and made in accordance with both internal and statutory time tables/ due dates.
- Partnering with the payroll vendor and Global HR Team to ensure Year-End Statutory reporting to government are accurately done and on time.
- Ensure all the required systems are set-up and updated to reflect current employee base, including wages, benefits in line with contracts and appropriate documentation.
- Partners with the Global HR team to Track and Manage Benefits activities: New Enrollments, Plan Changes, Dependent changes and all Benefits reports globally.
- Assists with developing and maintaining concise documentation for global procedures and work processes capturing end-to-end processes/ procedures to ensure clear guidelines are in place on how to run country-specific payroll, understanding of country legislation.
- Ensure standard checklists exist as warranted and thereby ensuring adherence to defined global operational processes.
- Assist the Global HR Team with development and implementation of polices, practices and procedures, communication and training materials as needed to drive process excellence.
- Ensure statutory compliance is being adhered to and provide updates of legislative changes.
- Support and participate in new initiatives/ project work such as local country legislation change implementation, system update, disaster recovery documentations viz., GDPR, etc.
- Complete metrics on performance to review monthly. Prepare checklists, trackers, and reports to track metrics on a continued basis.
- Assist the Manager, Global HR Services to improve HR Services team efficiency, ensuring timely responses for all payroll queries and where required following up with vendors or escalating to Director, Global HR Services.
- Partner with Director, Global HR Services in driving cost saving/ process efficiencies and improvement, in areas that effect HR operations (internal / external) covering all employee life cycle processes – Recruiting, Onboarding, Employee Job and Personal Data Management, Career Development, Retention, Termination and Offboarding.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- At least 4 to 6 years of experience in core Global HR Shared Services Center (SSC)
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of Global HR SSC functionality and systems
- Prior experience of working within the Global SSC with skills in global stakeholder management coupled with extreme professionalism and drive
- Strong knowledge of HR Business Processes and Employee Life Cycle Management
- Experience in running global strategic initiatives across various geographies
- Experience in global payroll and benefits administration will be an added advantage
- Experience working with various HR Systems and proficiency with PC applications including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Demonstrate proactive personal commitment to the adoption of new processes and working practices
- Ability to handle sensitive employee information and maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-learning
- Ability to work in diverse, fast-paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Detail-oriented and organized with good analytical, logical reasoning and problem-solving abilities
- Hands on experience on HCM Software like SAP/ SuccessFactors is a plus
- Good to have financial & accounting knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.