India – Hyderabad | SecOps Engineer
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
As a “Security Operations Engineer\Analyst” you will be a part of a newly created and highly motivated security team that will be responsible for maintaining the IT security posture of the organization. Main responsibilities are:
- Develop & Enhance processes and procedures around security event management.
- Develop, Support event parsing, log collection and storage, compliance automation and identity monitoring activities.
- Configure queries, correlation rules, dashboards, alerts, searches, reports, etc., based on operating systems, platform, data type, and other reporting elements.
- Troubleshoot log collection from networking devices, operating systems, databases, security applications, and more.
- Gather and understand technical requirements related to functionality, design, and integration of SIEM solution.
- Install and configure the SIEM including all its components, local & or remote log collectors.
- Build and maintain security controls and monitoring systems.
- Threat hunting, vulnerability scanning, and other operational activities to support organization’s cybersecurity objectives.
- Monitoring and handling security alerts.
- Performing vulnerability scans.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- B.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 5-7 years in IT Security/IT Operations, or equivalent positions.
- Strong Experience working with SIEM and Web Application Scanning toolsets.
- Knowledge of forensic and malware analysis is a plus.
- Preferred certification like CEH, CISSP, CISA or CISM or willingness to pursue these types of certifications.
- Certification in Network+, CCNA, CCNP or equivalent is a big plus and as a min, intermediate IT network skills, familiarity with network address concepts.
- Windows Server OS and Unix/Linux OS skills highly desired.
- Familiarity with Netwrix, Cloudflare WAF, A10 WAF, and similar systems is preferred.
- Familiarity with PKI concepts.
- Knowledge of common principles and techniques used in system infiltration, network and information discovery, data staging and theft.
- Intermediate knowledge of the HTTP/S protocol, and all other protocols associated with web technologies.
- The strong desire to always learn and enhance your knowledge and keep up with research to maintain your proficiency in computer network exploitation, tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer network vulnerabilities, data hiding, network security, and encryption. The learning process never ends mantra.
- Must be able to work independently and remotely with a team from several countries.
- Must be a critical thinker with excellent verbal and written skills.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.