India – Hyderabad | Research Trainee Program
Are you interested to design surveys, process and analyze data, visually depict the insights of the data?
Want to kick start a career in market research? Do you want to learn?
- designing a survey.
- to analyze the data.
- to create visually appealing and insightful data.
Come and experience the special formula that makes MetrixLab’s business and people truly unique.
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
- Complete process training and clear all assessments on time.
- Attend team/project related meetings/refresher trainings as required.
- Achieve the prescribed KPIs to meet the expected performance levels.
- Work with assigned Buddies and TLs to improve knowledge and expertise.
- Learn QRE analysis.
- Graduate or Post Graduate freshers from any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Basic knowledge on programming language.
- Candidates should be ready to join immediately.
- Selected candidates should be willing to sign a service agreement with us for 24 months.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Good analytical, logical, and creative skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Open to learning.
- Willing to work in any assigned shift.
Selection Process/ Tenure:
- First round – Online Test of 109 minutes.
- Second round- Shortlisted candidates will have technical Interview.
- The selected candidates will be onboarded as trainee, with an attractive annual package and a Medical/Personal Accident and Term Life Insurance Coverage.
About the application process:
Please send your CV to: [email protected]
If shortlisted, we will send a confirmation email with a date for Online test.