India – Hyderabad | Qualitative Research Lead
Are you ready to join our fast-growing ambitious research team in India?
Looking for an expert researcher to lead our new age, technology driven Qualitative practice at MetrixLab in India!
Check out the jobs specs below and if you think you are the right fit, don’t hesitate to send your CV!
Our mission is to change the way marketing research is used to generate insights that impact business decisions.
MetrixLab is headquartered in Rotterdam and San Francisco with 15 offices across the USA, Europe and Asia, MetrixLab provides analytics and insights services in more than 50 countries.
In India we mainly focus on two pillars:
Brand engagement – Help our clients to develop brand communications with optimal messages. Ensure our clients make the most out of their marketing spend across all touchpoints. Gain a deeper understanding of our clients’ target audience. Develop insights and assess and build brands in a more intelligent way. MetrixLab provides a suite of brand, advertising and cross-media research solutions to help our clients achieve their objectives.
Product Innovation – A business can only ensure continued growth through pro-active, fact-based marketing and innovation strategies grounded in superior consumer insights. Uncovering the right opportunities, developing innovative product solutions and initiating smart go-to-market strategies are the three crucial building blocks that will help our clients succeed. MetrixLab provides a suite of exploration, design/development and activation research solutions to help our clients grow their business.
We work with clients having global presence and from varied industries like FMCG, E-commerce, Alcoholic Beverages, Entertainment, Media & Tech companies and many more.
With a strong foothold in the quantitative research space, we have now launched our qualitative practice in the region, led by a dynamic team & new age research methodologies. For a Qual lead in India, it is a fantastic opportunity to develop and expand early-stage research capabilities, powered by technology.
We are looking for a Qual research expert with an inquisitive mind and a compelling story-telling ability, who thrives on solving marketing challenges through consumer insights.
A qual lead for India will overlook research projects in Brand Engagement as well as Product Innovation. The qual lead will closely work with the client teams and be responsible for the overall project as well as relationship. The role will oversee all aspects of the study including the survey/ DG, working with researchers / consultants and being responsible for client delight!
Responsibilities of a Qual lead:
A qual lead designs and delivers qualitative research studies. He/she is expected to:
- Actively work with Client Directors to develop the qual business in India, with support of the regional qual team.
- Work closely with Client Directors to further build client relationships and maintain/grow accounts. (e.g. collaborate on proposals, strategic account reviews, client meetings and lead presentations/ discussions/ workshops etc.).
- Independently manage standardised as well as customised studies. Manage more complex studies in collaboration with Regional Director.
- Lead all India qual projects in collaboration with regional qualitative team, external consultants, Research Managers & Operations team.
- Build your own team of qual researchers & manage team’s workload, provide on-the-job training and career development.
- Keep work fun and lead by example. Set overall qual culture for MetrixLab India.
Do you have…?
- Knowledge of advanced forms of qualitative data collection, analysis and interpretation with the ability to apply to agency work.
- Experience in moderating groups and in-depth interviews with both large and small groups and executing research.
- Experience in using various technology platforms for both online synchronous and asynchronous Qualitative research .
- Capable of steering a project and team through analysing a diverse array of inputs and crafting a cohesive and compelling story.
- At least 8 years of experience in brand strategy, product innovation or qualitative consumer research.
- A degree in relevant field (advanced degree preferred) – Can also include Journalism, Social Psychology, Media & communication, Design etc.
And are you someone with …?
- A curious mind.
- Strong story telling skills.
- Strong communication skills: oral and written.
- A can do attitude.
- Experience with A-Z research (from designing discussion guide to presenting to client).
- Experience with turning consumers’/stake-holders’ speak into actionable insights.
- Attention to detail, coupled with being able to identify broad, strategic implications.
- A creative and enthusiastic approach to solving business issues.
- Someone who enjoys working in a small / entrepreneurial environment with a bright future ahead.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.