India – Hyderabad | Project Manager (Global Research & Insights Team)
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
- Identify, organize, and create centralized lists of all closed projects on a month to month basis across multiple sources.
- Confirm and request project status of older projects.
- Reconcile closed project list against data roll-up and visual libraries.
- Enter information from the project report in the roll-ups/VL materials.
- Reach out to Individual RMs /Teams for any gaps in filling out the roll-ups/VL materials.
- Review of RM entries in roll-ups/VL materials to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Serve as primary point of contact and support in correcting cases.
- Weekly assurance management to ensure offenses are being addressed and resolved) and aired status is being updated.
- Proactively reconcile outstanding queries and escalate to client directors if necessary.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Post Graduate freshers – MBA Marketing preferred, with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Proficient in MS Excel and PPT.
- Can do attitude.
- Is able to multi-task and has strong attention to detail.
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic, international organization.
- Is able to express him/herself professionally verbally and in writing.
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Pro-active and resourceful in problem solving.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to [email protected] including your CV.