India – Hyderabad | Medior Quality Assurance Engineer
MetrixLab is a global market research and insights company. We are challenging the status quo of insights by blending evolving technology with passionate experts. MetrixLab helps international and local brands to drive more business impact. MetrixLab’s solutions adapt to all budgets, timelines, and business needs, from packaging to creative testing, brand tracking, and media effectiveness.
Headquartered in Rotterdam, we have offices in more than 20 countries, and we counted -so far- 31 nationalities. A truly international environment!
Our expertise, passion, and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement, and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Our Global Technology Innovation and Consultancy team owns the digital market research experience. It is at the forefront of building our e2e platform that is user-friendly, fully integrated, on-cloud, and one digital experience. Our teams are small and self-sufficient. We are working with modern tech-stack dotnet 5+, angular, docker, Kubernetes, azure, Kafka – methodologies DDD, event-driven architecture, microservices, event sourcing, – practices agile, Spotify model, SAFe. To get to our ambition, we need intelligent and creative experts. People keen on driving change – while accepting current business needs to continue. People who challenge how it is currently done – not simply to change, but to make it better. People who understand that IT and technology are the business enablers of the future. Are you the one who will help MetrixLab to challenge the technical part of insights?
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet needs.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and security testing is a plus.
- Experience with low-code test automation tools is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary package.
- Medical insurance/personal accident coverage/term life insurance.
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global IT-driven market research company.
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
- Global onboarding and frequent internal training and sharing opportunities.
- Our employees have exclusive access to Udemy Business. With our company license, you have unlimited access to all external courses.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.
Contact: [email protected] | www.metrixlab.com | T +91 40 6665 3000