India – Hyderabad | Management Trainee (Project Management)
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead and own research projects while being mentored
- Own all the aspects of project schedules and coordinate with the operations and research teams
- Identify risks that may impact the timeline or quality and effectively mitigate them by workable solutions
- Work closely with research teams to ensure project expectations are met
- Conduct project kick-off meeting to plan project deliverables and timelines
- Coordinate with external vendors for sample and translations
- Deploy and monitor surveys – work with sample, field and research teams
- Analyze, interpret, and prepare field reports with meaningful insights
- Check on delivery milestones and update the teams regarding any changes in project plan.
- Act as troubleshooter and problem solver throughout project life cycle
- Willing to go the extra mile in achieving the set individual goals.
- Meet the prescribed quality standards.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of and compliance with internal processes and procedures
- Actively participate in the Training sessions which helps enhancing knowledge
- Responsibilities and accountabilities will evolve as per the business requirements and individual capabilities, be receptive and supportive.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both in-person and remotely
- Adapt quickly and easily; manage multiple deadlines and multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Problem solving ability coupled with ability to create logical solutions to resolve tricky situations
- Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously with challenging deadlines
- Highly motivated and self-driven personality capable of negotiating and coordinating with multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and ability to interpret complex information.
- Proficient with MS Office
- Escalation management skills
- Knowledge and exposure in Market Research domain is essential.
- Master’s degree required; a degree in management with emphasis in Marketing Research preferred.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.