India – Hyderabad | Lead, Global Taxes
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
- VAT compliances for global entities.
- CIT compliance for global entities.
- Maintain Documentation.
- Report Overview of Global taxes and Coordinate Audits.
- Improve the quality related to global taxes.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in International Taxation [both VAT and Income taxes].
- Experience in VAT & CIT Compliances for global entities.
- CA or CA-Inter.
- CS, CMA or MBA with specialization of International Taxes.
- Certification on Taxation.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to [email protected] including your CV.