India – Hyderabad | Junior System Administrator
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
The Junior System Administrator will be primarily responsible for supporting the corporate environment which includes Active Directory services, Hybrid and Shared services and Office-365. They must monitor all the alerts coming from alerting tools and act accordingly by fixing them or escalating them to the right team/person. Junior System Administrators are responsible for identifying sync issues between AD and Hybrid and provide solutions. They will be responsible and capable of taking care of local LAN & WAN networks.
- Active Directory and Hybrid Administration.
- Administrating Office 365 and Office 365 tools like SharePoint, Teams, Yammer etc.
- Good knowledge on Endpoint Manager.
- VMware management.
- Knowledge of managing the backups.
- Knowledge of patch management systems.
- Should be good with PowerShell scripting program.
- Take care of LAN and WAN networks challenges.
- Candidates should be good at preparing and maintaining the documentation.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of intensive experience with NOC roles, Active Directory domain, Hybrid working skills along with Office-365.
- Candidate should be graduate.
- Microsoft certification would be an added advantage.
- CCNA certification would be an added advantage
- The candidate must possess PowerShell programming skills and knowledge.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to [email protected] including your CV.