India – Hyderabad | Junior/Associate Analyst, Data Visualization
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- Independently manage high complex/critical projects with good quality.
- Interact with senior colleagues and Research Managers.
- Involve in project review meetings/ kick off calls and prepare meeting notes.
- Interact with project managers and decide on charting timelines.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- Should be a Graduate.
- Minimum 2-4 years of Experience
- Preferred if the candidate is familiar with Excel and PowerPoint.
- MR knowledge will add value to the candidature.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.