India – Hyderabad | Helpdesk Technician
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
- Provide 24×5 support for systems and end users.
- Installing Windows operating systems in laptops/desktops.
- Supporting applications like MS office, antivirus and other mandatory software.
- Setup AD accounts.
- Setup Office365 accounts.
- Configure User profiles on the laptops/desktops.
- Should provide technical solutions to the end user.
- Should be managing the IT assets.
- Should be having Documentation skills.
- Must work independently with minimal support from the team.
- Should interact with employees to resolve technical issues.
- Should be a graduate in any discipline.
- Should have minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Should possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to work in shifts.
- Candidate must be good team player.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to [email protected] including your CV.