India – Hyderabad | Executive / Senior Executive – Accounts Receivables – Billing
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
Objective of the role:
To ensure smooth processing of invoices/ credits, to provide reliable financial reporting of the un-billed and billed Projects/Purchase Orders and taking corrective actions where necessary in working with other departments (CM/ OM Team, Sales, Collections Teams). In addition, completing of tasks assigned by reporting Manager.
- Raising invoices/ credits to customers as required for the work/service delivered on daily basis based on the approved projects/ orders.
- Dispatching invoices on the same day to clients/ customers through various modes like hard copy mailing, portal invoice submissions, soft copies, etc. based on client’s requirement.
- Actioning and responding to emails received from Clients, Collections Team, Sales, CM/OM Team, Finance, etc. simultaneously within the given timeframe.
- Ensure to complete all duties assigned by reporting Manager. Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Interacting with teams within the organization regarding billing queries. Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Review and verify past due un-billed reports and contact CM Team and/or Sales to help resolve pending Purchase Orders.
- Preparing various reconciliation reports to ensure that billing and submission accuracy. Basic knowledge of Audit and Taxation. Exposure to Intercompany transactions.
- Collaborate with Customer Master Team/ Sales to resolve any queries regarding mismatches between invoices and Purchase Orders/ Projects or invoices received without Purchase Order as and when required.
- Determine and drive continuous improvement actions related to the Billing process: guiding and educating the wider teams on the correct ways of working and making improvements if any necessary.
- Adhere to the timelines/ SLA built for the Process. Flexible to work in any shift & open to putting in extra hours when required.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of related experience in AR/ Billing/ Invoicing process.
- Knowledge of accounting principles – required.
- Experience in financial systems (knowledge of SAPbyD is nice to have), Familiarity with excel.
- Proven experience as Billing Specialist.
- Adherence to laws and best practices regarding dealing with customers and data.
- Good communication skills both written & oral as this is client facing role.
- ERP like SAPbyD experience is preferable.
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness.
- Ability to adapt quickly and demonstrate flexibility.
- Able to work independently, Ability to be productive without oversight.
- Strong team player.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Focus on achieving results and continuous improvement.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to [email protected] including your CV.