India – Hyderabad | Associate Lead (Procurement)
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
Associate Lead Procurement will be responsible for handling project related procurement tasks for different Metrixlab offices across the globe. He/She will be also responsible for all external expenses and project margins.
- Work with internal sales team on medium/High complex projects.
- Manage few strategic accounts.
- Offer pre-sales support and consultancy related to procurement operations to MetrixLab’s sales and research teams.
- Run online and offline sample feasibility with internal/external panels.
- Prepare sample plans for the projects.
- Work with translation agencies.
- Work with offline fieldwork agencies whenever needed.
- Oversee the communication between research teams and external suppliers.
- Gross margin responsibility for own projects.
- Manage external supplier relationships for own projects.
- Provide consultancy and sample support to Sales and Research.
- Drive project coordination with project team and external sample suppliers to manage quota requirements and ensure sample is delivered within required field time.
- Oversee projects in field to help troubleshoot and to confirm costs with vendors proactively.
- Provide cost and risk analysis to leadership team members for external suppliers being used on large revenue opportunities
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- 4 to 5 years of MR experience, Preferably handling both online & offline Fieldwork.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and attention to detail required.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and open to changes and Challenges.
- Fluent in Professional English communication (written and oral)
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are a must.
- Prior experience managing online sample/proprietary panel & offline fieldwork preferred.
- Able to problem-solve and create logical solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be good with and enjoy working with numbers and math.
- Time management and meeting critical timelines.
- Negotiation skills is a must.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to [email protected] including your CV.