India – Hyderabad | Associate Lead – Procurement
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Sr. Procurement Coordinator will be responsible for handling project related procurement tasks for different MetrixLab offices across the globe. He/She will be also responsible for all external expenses and project margins.
- Work with internal sales team on medium/High complex projects.
- Manage few strategic accounts.
- Offer pre-sales support and consultancy related to procurement operations to MetrixLab’s sales and research teams.
- Run online sample feasibility with internal and external panels.
- Prepare sample plans for the projects.
- Work with translation agencies.
- Work with offline fieldwork agencies whenever needed.
- Oversee the communication between research teams and external suppliers.
- Gross margin responsibility for own projects.
- Manage external supplier relationships for own projects.
- Provide consultancy and sample support to Sales and Research.
- Drive project coordination with project team and external sample suppliers to manage quota requirements and ensure sample is delivered within required field time.
- Oversee projects in field to help troubleshoot and to confirm costs with vendors proactively.
- Provide cost and risk analysis to leadership team members for external suppliers being used on large revenue opportunities.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
■ Must requirement
- 2 to 3 years of MR experience, Preferably online panel experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and attention to detail required.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and open to changes and Challenges.
- Fluent in Professional English communication (written and oral).
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are a must.
■ Want requirement
- Prior experience managing sample or proprietary panel preferred.
- Able to problem-solve and create logical solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be good with and enjoy working with numbers and math.
- Time management and meeting critical timelines.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.