India – Hyderabad | Associate/Junior Project Manager
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
Junior Project Manager (JPM) / Associate Project Manager (APM) is accountable for successful project execution with 100% quality and timely delivery. JPM/APM is responsible for the project’s operational execution, from kick-off to final delivery. JPM/ APM will be the single point of contact (SPOC) for Research Managers (RM) and takes complete ownership of project execution end-to-end.
The project manager plans the project activities. Implement defined processes for the successful execution of the project. Effective planning on resources, communication, and risk and change management. Demonstrate effective project execution and control techniques that result in successful projects. Articulate a strong working knowledge of ethics and professional responsibility. Implement effective organizational leadership and enhance skills for managing projects and stakeholders.
- Lead and own research projects while being mentored, end to end working with all stakeholders.
- Own all the aspects of schedules and work closely with the operations team and RM.
- Identify risks that may impact the timeline or quality and effectively mitigate them with workable solutions.
- Work closely with RM to ensure project expectations are met regarding timelines and quality.
- Obtain all material/inputs necessary and advise on the format required (including questionnaire, images, video files, TBP, Report shell, schematics, etc.).
- Facilitate project meetings, record all notes, and follow up on action items.
- Need to conduct project kick-off meetings to plan project deliverables and timelines.
- Procure Sample specs and Sample plan from the Sourcing Manager.
- Review the questionnaire and coordinate with RM on clear and concise programming notes.
- Ensure project schedules are intact and are updated in real-time.
- Address project clarifications.
- Review survey links to provide feedback to the SP team and submit them to RM for client approval.
- Align Field Manager (FM) by submitting Field Request Form (FRF) for all trackers and weekend coverage.
- Manage Field with assistance for all Adhoc projects.
- Vendor management – External Sample vendors, Outsourcing, Shopper Fact, Eye-tracking studies.
- Quota setup, Vendor redirects, and testing.
- Work with sample and field Management teams (as needed) during survey deployment and ensure that project milestones will meet as per the schedule.
- Monitor online survey deployment; provide updates to RM on survey completes.
- Proactively identify field issues and plan for resolution.
- Analyze, interpret, and prepare field reports with meaningful insights.
- Coordinate between Operations team and RM for on-time and quality deliverables.
- Check on delivery milestones and update the teams regarding any changes in the project plan. Ensure efficient schedule management.
- Will work on low to medium complex projects (Solutions: Advance, ACT Copy, and a few other BE solutions).
- Meet the prescribed quality metrics.
- Be proactive in sharing ideas and identifying process improvements and tools to improve efficiency.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of and compliance with internal processes and procedures.
- Actively participate in the training sessions provided by Seniors and Leads, which helps enhance knowledge.
- Should be able to manage client accounts independently.
- Responsibilities and accountabilities will expand with the business requirements and individual capabilities.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Market Research.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both in-person and remotely.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
- Adapt quickly and easily; manage multiple deadlines and multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Problem solving ability coupled with the ability to create logical solutions to resolve tricky situations.
- Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously with challenging deadlines.
- Highly motivated and self-driven personality capable of negotiating and coordinating with multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and ability to interpret complex information.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Any Project Management methodology training with some practical use will be a plus.
- Should have experience working on online market research projects.
- Market Research experience in writing/programming surveys or data processing with a solid understanding of marketing research methodologies.
- Should have understanding marketing research methodologies and ways of working in the MR industry will be an added advantage.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to [email protected] including your CV.