India – Hyderabad | Associate/Analyst, Data Visualization
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
An individual hired for the role of Junior/Associate Analyst’s job responsibilities include the below and not limited to –
- Understand different types of charts and populate the same.
- Comprehend the report production Instructions.
- Meeting the timelines for report deliverables.
- Performing quality control checks to ensure accuracy of data/formats based on instructions/template.
- Delivering error free output to internal and external stake holders.
- Create templates based on inputs provided from Research Managers.
- Interact with Project Managers on the report requirements and estimation of timelines.
- Document the processes for key clients.
- Very good skills in Excel.
- Proficient in PPT.
- Very good written and verbal communication.
Good to have:
- Familiar with Market Research.
- Good understanding of inputs from project stake holders.
- Can build Excel formulas based on data requirements.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to [email protected] including your CV.