India – Hyderabad | Application developer
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- Manage all type of tickets with any complexity effectively.
- Establish and document detailed program specification through discussion with customer and provide effective solution.
- Troubleshoot application bugs, replicate and report to Managers.
- Provide suggestions for Knowledge base update.
- Clarify what actions the program is intended to perform and platform limitations.
- Attend Kick Off call under Senior Supervision.
- Attend team/project related meetings/refresher trainings as required.
- Achieve the prescribed KPIs to meet the expected performance levels.
- Work with TLs to share knowledge and expertise with the team.
- Assist in new hire/ other team trainings.
- Complete all process related tasks on time.
- Effectively self-monitor project related follow up tasks (revision/changes etc.).
- Contribute to Knowledge sharing sessions.
- Interact with functional teams and stake holders as necessary.
- Demonstrate ownership and flexibility in handling project and process related tasks.
- Effectively displays behavior consistent with Metrixlab values.
- Proactive communication to all stake holders in case of delays.
- Escalate when appropriate and address issues on projects proactively.
- Attend all skill development trainings.
- Be flexible to work in any shift based on the business requirement.
- Coach and Mentor assigned buddies.
- Graduate in computer engineering or in a similar field.
- 2 to 3 Years’ experience in scripting Java script and server side (ASP), Angular.
- Proficient in Excel and PPT.
- Prior Market Research Experience is added advantage.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Quick learning ability.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected]
Office location: Cyber Pearl, Hitec City, Hyderabad, India