India – Hyderabad | Analyst – Survey Programming
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- Handling projects independently and delivering error free output.
- Programming surveys as Questionnaire instructions.
- Performing quality control checks to ensure error free programming.
- Able to Manage complex projects/trackers/multi-country projects.
- Managing timelines and providing insights during project KO calls.
- Participating in Key Project Meetings.
- Creating surveys and performing quality check to deliver error free links.
- Interacting with RM PM & DP other key stake holders providing inputs, as necessary.
- Contributing to improve efficiency and quality goals.
- Mentoring new hires.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years in Market Research with prior Survey Programming experience.
- Ability to work with programming tools such as Confirm-IT, Decipher, Dimensions.
- Attention to detail for checking the links ensuring error free deliverables.
- Ability to use and analyze SPSS data.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.