MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
- Handling projects independently and delivering error free output.
- Creating surveys and performing quality check to deliver error free links.
- Performing quality control checks to ensure error free programming.
- Able to Manage complex projects/trackers/multi-country projects.
- Managing timelines and providing insights during project Kick Off calls.
- Participating in Key Project Meetings.
- Interacting with Research Managers, Project Managers & other key stakeholders for providing inputs, as necessary.
- Contributing to improve efficiency and quality goals.
- Mentoring new hires.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of survey programming experience in Market Research Industry.
- Ability to work with programming tools such as Confirmit, Decipher, Dimensions.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to use and analyze SPSS data.
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary package.
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Transport facility for employees opting a Hybrid work model.
- Support for home office setup.
- Annual performance based incentives.
- Medical insurance/personal accident coverage/term life insurance.
- Subscription to Udemy Business.
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global IT driven market research company.
- Growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.