India – Hyderabad | Analyst/Senior Analyst – Data Processing
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
This position is for the Data Processing team. Candidates should have good working experience in Quantum/SPSS/Crunch/Dimensions (TOMA).
- Responsible for the execution of client instructions and client requests.
- Accountable for the quality and timeliness of database delivery to clients.
- Knowledge of alternate data delivery formats including Quanvert, SAS, Crunch, PDF & Excel.
- Responsible for taking the ownership and accountability of projects, utilizing all the available resources when necessary.
- Assuring the quality of work for self as well as teammates.
- Understanding and application of current processes and standards.
- Comprehension and adherence to company and departmental policies.
- Effective communication with teammates, colleagues and managers.
- Involve and support coworkers when needed.
- Actively participating in meetings, training sessions, providing constructive feedback and inputs.
- Contributing to overall functional goals and objectives.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
Desirable candidate should:
- Bachelor’s Any Graduate, Bachelor of Science/Computer Science/ Business Information Systems or IT, BBA, B.Com, or equivalent.
- Have minimum 5 years experience in Market Research Industry.
- Tabulation expertise in Quantum & SPSS software.
- Have strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Have attention to detail.
- Have ability to learn new tools.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.