India – Hyderabad | Analyst/Senior Analyst – Data Processing
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- Ability to work on an assigned project through completion
- Knowledge of alternate data delivery formats including Quanvert, SAS, Crunch, PDF & Excel
- Responsible for taking the ownership and accountability of projects, utilizing all the available resources when necessary
- Assuring the quality of work for self as well as teammates
- Understanding and application of current processes and standards
- Comprehension and adherence to company and departmental policies
- Effective communication with teammates, colleagues and managers
- Involve and support coworkers when needed
- Responsible for completing administrative tasks such as Project Tracker, Metrics and Timesheets
- Actively participating in meetings, training sessions, providing constructive feedback and inputs
- Contributing to overall functional goals and objectives.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- MBA / B.Tech
- Above 5 years in Market Research
- Solid Quantum programming & SPSS skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn new tools
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.