India – Hyderabad | Analyst – Field Management
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of Toluna.
- Gain knowledge on all Metrixlab products and Field Management concepts.
- Responsible for field costs, quota management and quality data delivery.
- Manage sample only, ad hoc, tracking, campaigns, and other projects.
- Reply to all emails within first 45mins and resolve all requests in 2hours.
- Work on key accounts aligned, set up the account, document, and work towards having a streamlined and standard process.
- Experience working with virtual teams.
- Understand and analyze all key inputs such as sample bid, Qre, FRF etc., and flag deviations.
- Understand the survey logics/routings to ensure data is captured in accordance with questionnaire instructions.
- Should be able to test survey links by comparing with questionnaires.
- Timely notifications on any deviations to be shared with all stakeholders and is accountable for timely closure.
- Keep PM/SM updated on the project status and successfully deliver the project.
- Support TLs to oversee day-to-day teams’ operation.
- Understand data privacy and follow all policies related to the same.
- Comply with company HR and IT policies
- Help with any other initiatives as shared by department leads.
- Participate in and lead, if interested, events within the team/office.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience.
- Post graduation in Marketing or a relevant field.
- Basic knowledge of market research and sampling methodologies
- Excellent writing / analytical and presentation skills
- Number crunching skills
- Excel reports and formulas
- Strong knowledge of MS office- Excel, word, MS Teams
- Experience working with Questionnaires is an advantage
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary package.
- Medical insurance/personal accident coverage/term life insurance.
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global IT-driven market research company.
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
- Global onboarding and frequent internal training and sharing opportunities.
- Our employees have exclusive access to Udemy Business. With our company license, you have unlimited access to all external courses.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected]