India | Associate Database Analyst (Global Research & Insights Team)
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of Toluna.
We value our people, who are the core of our company culture. We are diverse in many ways, and we’re proud to be represented by a wide spectrum of identities, cultures, experiences, and viewpoints – an entrepreneurial spirit runs in all of our DNA. It’s important to us that everyone feels welcome at MetrixLab, and we embrace the diversity of opinions and fresh thinking that comes when everyone is given a voice – it’s what makes working with us energetic and fun!
- Identify, organize, and create centralized lists of all closed projects on a month to month basis across multiple sources.
- Confirm and request project status of older projects.
- Reconcile closed project list against data roll-up and visual libraries.
- Enter information from the project report in the roll-ups/VL materials.
- Reach out to Individual RMs /Teams for any gaps in filling out the roll-ups/VL materials.
- Review of RM entries in roll-ups/VL materials to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Serve as primary point of contact and support in correcting cases.
- Weekly assurance management to ensure offenses are being addressed and resolved.
- Proactively reconcile outstanding queries and follow escalation procedures if necessary.
- Proficient in MS Excel and PPT.
- Can do attitude
- Is able to multi-task and has strong attention to detail.
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic, international organization.
- Is able to express him/herself professionally verbally and in writing.
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Pro-active and resourceful in problem solving.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary package.
- Medical insurance/personal accident coverage/term life insurance.
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global IT-driven market research company.
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
- Global onboarding and frequent internal training and sharing opportunities.
- Our employees have exclusive access to Udemy Business. With our company license, you have unlimited access to all external courses.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected]