ICT Support Professional – Rotterdam – Netherlands
We’re looking for an ICT Support Professional to be primarily responsible for tech support in a corporate environment. As ICT Support Professional, you will be responsible for providing IT support to our colleagues and managing all Active Directory services, shared services and Office-365. That means installing Windows operating systems in laptops/desktops, all the supporting applications like MS office, antivirus and other software. Besides that, you will be involved in the design and implementation of IT infrastructure projects.
You’ll need to have clear communication skills and be able to explain issues clearly to users, because you’ll be expected to follow through with help requests until every issue is resolved. You’ll also manage the IT assets and IT asset ledgers. This is a full-time, 40-hour per week position based in Rotterdam, with the opportunity to travel to support offices in other EU locations.
Sound like something for you? Keep reading!
- Executing IT infrastructure projects in collaboration with international IT teams, colleagues and/or vendors to improve IT services.
- Administrating Active Directory, Office 365 accounts and tools like SharePoint, Teams, Yammer etc.
- Setting up and configuring workstations (Laptops/Desktop).
- Imaging of laptops/desktops or Installation of operating Systems (Client OS).
- Installation and configuration of required business applications and software.
- Registering, classifying and executing service requests, solving defects at the workstations and network.
- Managing IT assets.
- Administrating and maintaining LAN and WAN networks.
- Guiding IT support intern(s).
Skills and Qualifications:
- HBO 4th year student or recently graduated from IT related study e.g. System and Network Engineering.
- Microsoft certification, A+ certifications, CCNA, or other industry certifications are a plus.
- Experience with Helpdesk (Systems Engineer), Active Directory domain working skills along with Office365 is highly preferred.
- Strong PowerShell skills is a plus.
- Working experience or knowledge on ticketing tools.
- Strong work ethic, and willing to learn and embrace new technologies.
- Ability to think out of the box for solutions and good problem solving skills.
- Has pro-active approach, willing to take initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills with a flexible and dynamic attitude.
- Service and result oriented, have a structured way of working.
- English spoken (will work in an international IT team in remote locations).
What do we offer?
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global company.
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- (International) growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
- A competitive salary package including a good pension scheme, 25 paid days of leave, and full travel reimbursement (yes, that includes cycling!).
- An amazing, stylish office space, delicious lunch (with a salad bar), and perfect coffee. MetrixLab’s Rotterdam location is in one of the city’s most trendy areas, close to the Hotel New York—where we have weekly (and free!) Friday afternoon drinks.
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com
Wilhelminakade 312, 3072 AR Rotterdam