India – Hyderabad | Team Lead – Survey Programming
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
- Spend 30% of time working on projects to stay up to date with programming techniques.
- Ensure appropriate project assignment based on complexity, tenure, and skill.
- Understand QRE instructions and logic information provided and assist team members.
- Responsible for completion of administrative tasks.
- Involve in project review meetings/kick off calls and make appropriate programming suggestions.
- Conduct monthly reviews based on performance management indicator and provide feedback to direct reports.
- Review errors with team member, provide feedback and document preventive actions.
- Interact with all key stake holders and be on top of project communication.
- Work as point of contact for few key clients. Work on complex projects.
- Trouble-shoot issues and manage escalations on projects managed by team members.
- Help team identify all the scripting requirements and work with Research Technology Services.
- Performing quality control checks for complex studies programmed by team and ensure accuracy.
- Mentor new team members and coach them on programming best practices.
- Update the project status and communicate with all key stake holders.
- Be the change agent in the team and assist managers in driving change in the team.
- Manage workload by escalating with urgency in case of resource unavailability.
- Conduct Team meetings to share latest operational updates.
- Ensure team is well trained on all methodologies and reinforce learning through implementation.
- Attend regional meetings with research leaders and highlight challenges and accomplishments.
- Adheres and completes all process related tasks on time.
- Ensure the direct reports meet the KPI parameters consistently throughout the year.
- Monitor the team on compliance to process related tasks.
- Effectively monitors project related follow up tasks (revision/changes etc.).
- Contribute to Knowledge sharing sessions.
- Interact with functional teams and stake holders as necessary.
- Demonstrate ownership and flexibility in handling project and process related tasks.
- Effectively displays behavior consistent with Metrixlab values.
- Proactive communication to all stake holders in case of delays.
- Escalate when appropriate and address issues on projects proactively.
- Attend all skill development trainings.
- Be flexible to work in any shift based on the business requirement.
- Help team to trouble shoot issues in projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Quick learning ability.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- People Management skills.
- Ability to coach and mentor.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Graduate in any discipline.
- 5 to 6 Years’ experience in survey programming.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.