Hyderabad – India | Senior Network Engineer
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- Responsible for Metrixlab(ML) Data Centre network operations (Prod, QA, DEV, and the DR environments).
- To provide the design and implementation of new networks for ML data centers.
- To foster a strong work ethic, operational disciplines and to develop the advanced levels of competency needed to deliver high levels of networks for ML Data Centers.
- To provide support for strategic planning in terms of best practice, cost management, potential products/services and application of emerging technologies.
- Planning, designing, developing, configuring, and commissioning networks and associated systems for network monitoring and incident management.
- Network documentation and policy design/compliance.
- Analyzing, evaluating, and monitoring network infrastructure to ensure networks are configured to operate at optimal performance.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing network problems and determining the most appropriate means of resolving problems and issues to improve network performance.
- Monitoring the overall performance of systems to assess the need for updates, upgrades, enhancements, preventive maintenance, and new systems, and recommending options for upgrading and improving the performance of systems.
- 24 x 7 Support of Network infrastructure & Services.
- Network Capacity planning.
Skills required & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Cisco CCNP or above.
- At least 10 to 12 years working in a technical environment with a focus on network management.
- Experience in network design.
- Design and implementation experience for change, incident, and problem management processes (preferably ITIL based).
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV and salary expectations.