Hyderabad – India | Lead / Asst Manager – Global Taxation
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- Prepare monthly VAT calculations, VAT reconciliations and returns for global entities of the MetrixLab group.
- Prepare monthly corporate income tax calculations and reconciliations for various group entities and determine deferred taxes.
- Coordinate for tax audits and compliances and involved in financial tax reporting.
- Prepare documentation of tax returns, filings and payments.
Skills required & Qualifications:
- Should have professional qualification like CA, CA-Inter, CS, CMA or MBA with specialization of international taxes.
- Should have minimum 1 year work experience in International Taxation [both VAT and Income taxes].
- Demonstrate proactiveness to support in global tax compliance matters.
- Ability to handle automated tax reporting and experience on ERP [SAP ByD] will be added advantage.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV and salary expectations.