Hyderabad – India | Associate Manager/Manager I, Field Management
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- Working closely with Project Management team leads, sourcing managers and research managers to ensure hassle free field operations.
- Continuously work with team to ensure their objectives are met while maintaining KPIs set for the team.
- Understand all Metrixlab products and tools, add value where possible.
- Understanding and creating training modules and workshops to increase efficiencies.
- Facilitating efficiency gain by using Metrixlab’ s insights platforms, data, and solutions.
- Building relationships and collaborative partnerships with both internal and external partners.
- Creating, maintaining, and updating project health reports, formulate plans to keep deliveries on track.
- Have a clear visibility on all key accounts and skills of the team.
- Work on new RFPs and help sales in new pitches.
- Continuously monitor team performance and design new KPIs to help increase the teams utilization and efficiencies.
- Create or set up key account management teams, document and train the teams on the requirements.
- Participate in tool testing and evaluating process to find scope for automation, build cases for the same for further action.
- Provide support to leadership and conduct special projects as required.
- Handle other job duties as assigned.
- Maintain 100% work life balance within the team.
- Continuously update knowledge on PM and FM domain understanding and Market research domain skills.
- Quick learning and adaptability to the new survey platforms, data processing and reporting tools.
- Comply with company HR and IT policies.
- Contribute to thriving company values.
Skills required & Qualifications:
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Understanding of complete project life cycle in online MR industry with specific emphasis on sampling, field work, quota management and vendor management.
- Strong communication skills and interest towards training and development.
- Ability to work independently on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Exposure to team management, hiring, team budgeting, KPI design for team performance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 10 years Market Research experience serving in primary research segment.
- Good understanding of current MR trends, advertisement trends and exposure in working with global clientele.
- Good understand of cultural differences across Asia/EU/US regions.
- Data management skills should be able to generate insights from internal data sources.
- Strong English language verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills in line with role expectations (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV and salary expectations.