Graphic design internship in Rotterdam:
Work experience in a global marketing team
Are you looking for a graphic design internship job in the Netherlands? Do you get excited by images, graphics and videos, and want to create your own? Do you want to get work experience as a graphic designer in a global company?
Then join MetrixLab’s Global Marketing team as a graphic design intern, and experience working on some exciting design projects!
About the graphic designer internship
Location: MetrixLab’s global head office in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Internship start and end dates: March/April 2019 to September/October 2019
Length of internship: minimum 6 months
Internship language: English
As a graphic design intern, you will be integrated into our Global Marketing team and will get to own your very own projects. We believe in giving you the freedom and responsibility to create some amazing materials within our brand guidelines. So bring your creativity and ideas! Of course, you will get support along the way. At the end of your design internship, you’ll be able to show tangible results and hopefully feel proud of what you have achieved.
What you will be working on
- Branding: You will have a chance to develop the skill set to create design materials within our brand guideline.
- Marketing campaigns: The design team is responsible for bringing our marketing content and campaigns to life with beautiful visuals. You’ll get to help create a variety of content – from web pages and social media posts, to cartoons and info graphics – and bring your innovative ideas for a digital world.
- Presentations: You’ll support our sales teams with their PowerPoint presentations, by connecting pictures and words together.
- Internal communications: You’ll help make our internal communication materials engaging with eye-catching designs and images.
About our Global Marketing team and our designers
During your graphic design internship, you will work alongside our experienced designers in the Global Marketing team, based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Our Marketing team caters for all our offices worldwide, so you’ll get to interact with colleagues from around the world. Our designers are part of our team and we couldn’t do a great job without them – plus, they are simply awesome to work with! We work hand-in-hand to deliver a great experience visually. And we also enjoy an after-work drink now and then!
- You are interested in graphic design and marketing, and the projects mentioned above.
- You enjoy designing a variety of materials for various media.
- You are driven by the desire to deliver projects with a wow factor.
- Your technical competencies include Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop etc.) and Microsoft Office (mainly PowerPoint). Knowledge of or interest in Adobe After Effects, Premiere, web design and flat animation would be a bonus.
- You are trend driven and full of creative ideas for this digital world.
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team.
- You are goal-oriented and not afraid of deadlines.
- You are currently studying or have an “Orientation Year Visa/Permit” in the Netherlands.
What we offer our interns
- An exciting internship in a fast-growing and innovative global company with young colleagues.
- A flexible work environment with a lot of self-responsibility.
- The opportunity to work on global marketing and design activities.
- Internship compensation, plus free lunch, drinks and fruit in the office and travel expenses.
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group. www.metrixlab.com
If we’ve sparked your interest and you would like to join our team, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Just tell us a little bit about yourself and why you’d like this graphic design internship with us.