Germany – Frankfurt | Research Director; Brand and Comms and Product Innovation
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
The age of digital is here, and it’s a critical area for any aspiring researcher to understand, navigate and conquer. Come and learn it from the best!
Are you naturally curious?
Are you looking for a fulfilling role in a fast moving, fast growing company?
Are you trying to find a tight knit, fun, supportive team?
Join the company that leads the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics, and who love to disrupt and do things differently. Come and experience the special formula that makes MetrixLab’s business and people truly unique.
Research Director; Brand and Comms and Product Innovation
We are on the lookout right now, for the most dynamic and talented researchers in the industry to build our newly formed DACH research team! It is a great opportunity for curious, passionate, creative and driven individuals who like taking ownership proactively and independently, to join us at this stage of the business and be part of it’s growth in the years to come.
If you have 10+ years’ experience, why not learn digital, mobile and social media from the best? Develop critical skills and build sought after knowledge that will take you through your entire career, and make you an enviable commodity!
You will be focused on client/proposal development, team management and project delivery. Your team of Research Managers will be responsible for the delivery of all your research projects from design through to delivery of results. You will build, maintain an exciting, fun and highly supportive team of capable and ambitious researchers.
You will be set up for success by a highly invested manager, mentoring you to achieve your dreams. And you will also partner so very closely with the best Client Directors and peers in the business! Together, you will deliver smart proposals, as well as sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest blue chip and most exciting companies.
You will be part of our very talented team, leading a team of 3 researchers, to help clients tackle their business questions across a wide range of areas, giving you enormous diversity from day to day. You will help clients with everything from ad concept testing, packaging testing to ad pre-testing, brand tracking as well as campaign evaluations and cross media evaluations.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher from a relevant university (e. g. Marketing / Business/ Psychology / Economics / Communications etc.)
- Experience with quantitative research methods and techniques
- A passion for brands and product innovation, digital media and making an impact on people
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable stories for clients
- Direct client management experience (+ client presentation experience)
- A commercial attitude; the client’s needs are your first priority
- Experience with managing / coaching a team
- Is able to express him/herself perfectly in German and English, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of any other additional languages is an advantage
In addition we are looking for a candidate that:
- Shows initiative, is pro-active and a resourceful problem-solver
- Has excellent analytical skills
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic, international organization
- Enjoys communicating with clients and is happy to present findings
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team
What do we offer?
- A challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast- growing global company
- A flexible work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your dreams and passion
- Competitive salary package, additional benefits like 25 paid days of leave
- A supportive team who get together for a drink regularly, and share our individual successes of the month
- A cool office in Frankfurt Am Main!
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.