France – Paris | Team Lead
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
- Project realization.
- Client development.
- Management of a team of 4 people.
- A first class degree from a relevant university (e. g. Marketing / business/ Psychology / Economics / Communications etc.).
- Experience with quantitative research methods and techniques.
- A passion for brands and products innovation, digital media and making an impact on people.
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable stories for clients.
- Direct client management experience (+ client presentation experience).
- A commercial attitude; the client’s needs are your first priority.
- Experience with managing / coaching a team.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.