France – Paris | Research Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
We are on the lookout right now, for the most dynamic and talented researchers in the industry. If you have 2+ years’ experience, why not learn digital, mobile and social media from the best? Develop critical skills and build sought after knowledge that will take you through your entire career, and make you an enviable commodity!
We will make sure you are exposed to all facets of the research world. You will focus your time on day-to-day delivery of exciting and varied research projects, and you will lead these projects from A to Z, from questionnaire to delivery of results.
And you will do that, as part of an exciting, fun and highly supportive research team.
You will be set up for success by a highly invested manager, mentoring you to achieve your dreams. And you will also partner so very closely with the best Client Directors and Senior Research Managers in the business! Together, you will deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest blue chip and most exciting companies.
You will be part of our very team, and you will help clients tackle their business questions across a wide range of areas, giving you enormous diversity from day to day. You will help clients with everything from ad concept testing to ad pre-testing, as well as campaign evaluations, packaging testing cross media evaluations and brand tracking.
Skills Required & Qualifications
The ideal candidate would have:
- A first class degree from a relevant university (e. g. Marketing / business/ Psychology / Economics / Communications etc.)
- Experience with quantitative research methods and techniques
- A passion for brands and ads, digital media and making an impact on people
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable stories for clients
- Pro-active and resourceful problem solving
In addition we are looking for a candidate that:
- Has excellent analytical skills
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic, international organization
- Enjoys communicating with clients and is happy to present findings
- Is able to express him/herself professionally verbally and in writing
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team
- Is fluent in French and business English both verbally and in writing
What do we offer?
- A challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast- growing global company
- A flexible work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your dreams and passion
- Competitive salary package, additional benefits (e.g. private health insurance), and 25 paid days of leave + RTT
- 50% Pass Navigo + Ticket Restaurant
- A highly social team who enjoy the fun side of life, and are often organizing activities for outside work, all funded by MetrixLab
- A brand-new office in Levallois-Perret with break out areas!
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.