Director, Digital Innovation GKIC – Rotterdam, Netherlands
Within MetrixLab, a team of Platform Owners is responsible for driving digital innovation, both in terms of managing internal and external stakeholders, partners and relationships, as well as coordinating with our internal IT development team. We are seeking to add an experienced team leader to manage the Platform Owners and to progress our innovation roadmap.
The successful candidate will have experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager and have demonstrated the ability to lead a team in delivering an overall product vision and roadmap. To be effective in this role, candidate will need to possess in-depth knowledge of agile development, have proven ability to influence cross-functional teams and be highly self-motivated.
- Develop overall innovation roadmap and prioritization, in close alignment with the team
- Ensure team works collaboratively towards progressing shared vision and roadmap
- Ensure team works closely with stakeholders from across the business to make sure they are driving what’s needed to fulfill short and long-term goals
- Lead quarterly management review of priorities, continuously review business cases for ad hoc requests and maintain on-going feedback loop
- Primary point of contact for commercial colleagues on large RFP opportunities and collaborator with Platform Owner(s) to develop relevant responses
- Lead and continue to evolve the Platform Owner team to maximize impact
- Strengthen agile way of working
- Gain perspective of emerging technologies, competitive offerings, new capabilities
- Create short list of alternative options to aid build/lend decisions
- Clearly communicate team’s plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a wide range of audiences, from internal stakeholders to all MetrixLab employees
- Make sure the team is strong and engaged, including capabilities, fulfillment and growth.
- Minimum 10+ years as Product Owner or Product Manager in an agile environment
- Demonstrated experience leading an agile solution/product development team
- Previously worked in various roles in the Market Research domain preferably or IT
- In depth knowledge and understanding of agile development, preferably (scaled) scrum
- Experience managing organizational transition towards an agile way of working
- Gifted diplomat who can influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Forward looking, innovative thinker with a hands-on attitude
- Interdisciplinary, skilled at blending different perspectives in pursuit of a mission
- Understanding of the technology and software development process
- Relevant university bachelor or master’s degree.
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.Our expertise, passion and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
We hope we sparked your interest that you’d like to join our team. We look forward to receiving your CV and motivational letter.