Digital copywriter/campaign/content marketing producer
Do you know what it takes to tell a story in the digital age? We are looking for a passionate copywriter to own and advance our (digital) marketing content and campaigns. As the fastest growing digital global research agency, we provide the world’s leading brands with high-quality consumer insights to make better business decisions.
Join us and be part of a collaborative, fun, fast-paced Global Marketing team based in Rotterdam, NL. Our activities cover the full spectrum of marketing. We take pride in all our global activities and enjoy working with colleagues around the world. We are excited to bring in your engaging copywriting expertise for our marketing and sales outreach.
We like to think creatively and engage from the first touchpoint. This is where your amazing skill-set comes in. We need someone who has the chops to make an emotional connection with our clients, prospects, and our employees. You are always on the lookout for new trends and can implement accordingly.
What you will be typically doing
- Create engaging and compelling stories that attract, engage and support our marketing efforts at every stage of the marketing funnel – from awareness to clients. This includes web content, PR, internal communications, sales presentations, social media and various other activities.
- Write campaigns that engage from the first touchpoint to make the reader contact us right away
- Liaise between design, marketing, and our other departments to ensure creative direction is translated appropriately and consistently
- Brainstorm innovative ideas and concepts with others members of our team
- Track, analyze and optimize existing content and understand SEO copywriting
- Support the voice of our brand and ensure consistency; serve as our language expert
- Track copy trends throughout the market
- Train our team and colleagues worldwide on our tone of voice
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Journalism/Creative Writing/Communications/Digital Marketing/English or equivalent
- You have 5+ years’ experience as digital writer, journalist, or blogger
- You have a passion for writing, storytelling, and creating new ideas and campaigns
- You have a solid understanding of digital media and technology and know about the next big things in content marketing
- You like to collaborate cross-functionally with our other (global) departments
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- You meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You’re a native English speaker; Dutch is a nice extra but not necessary (we speak English in our team)
- You have a work permit to work in the Netherlands should you apply from abroad
NB: It is not essential to have worked for a market research company. Please apply when you have a background in digital marketing, or if your copy writing has made a great impact for your company. Rather than telling us you are the right fit, how about showing us. Send us your portfolio or a link to it, so we can get an idea of your work.
What we offer
- Work for a fast-growing, innovative and boundary-pushing global company
- Be part of a global marketing team that enjoys achieving new and exciting initiatives around the world
- Share and celebrate our successes together
- Enjoy a flexible work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your dreams and passion
- Get a competitive salary package, additional benefits and 25 paid days of leave
- Lots of day to day perks; ranging from healthy fruits to a wide range of free drinks and delicious coffee
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
About the application process