Colombia – Bogotá | Junior Research Analyst
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
If you have 1-3 years’ experience, why not learn digital, mobile and social media from the best? Develop critical skills and build sought after knowledge that will take you through your entire career and make you an enviable asset!
We will make sure you are exposed to all facets of the research world. You will focus your time on day-to-day delivery of exciting and varied research projects, and you will lead these projects from A to Z! And you will do that, as part of an exciting, fun and highly supportive research team. You will be set up for success by a highly invested manager, mentoring you to achieve your dreams. And you will also partner so very closely with the best Client Directors and Senior Research Managers in the business! Together, you will deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest blue chip and most exciting companies; the biggest FMCG’s and some of the biggest and fastest growing digital companies.
You will be part of our very talented team, and you will help clients tackle their business questions across a wide range of areas, giving you enormous diversity from day to day. You will help clients with everything from ad concept testing to ad pre-testing, as well as campaign evaluations, cross media evaluations, pack testing and brand tracking.
Skills Required & Qualifications
- At least 1 year experience in quantitative studies in research agency.
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic, international organization.
- Enjoys communicating with clients and is happy to present findings.
- Is able to express him/herself professionally verbally and in writing.
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Is willing to manage all steps of a research project (from survey set up until delivery to client).
- Is able to express him/herself perfectly in Spanish and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of any other additional languages is an advantage.
- A Bachelor’s degree (e. g. Marketing / Business/ Psychology / Economics / Communications etc.).
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods and techniques.
- A passion for brands, digital media and making an impact on people.
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable stories for clients.
- Pro-active and resourceful in problem solving.
About the application process
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.