Shanghai, China | Research Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
We are looking for a talented Research Manager for the Package Solution Team which mainly utilizes the MetrixLab solutions. You will be responsible for the day to day delivery for western clients in China from A to Z as part of a research team. A number of these projects are global and can be based on our standardized MetrixLab methods for concept testing, advertising testing, package testing, product testing, trackers, etc. Most often, the Research manager is called upon to support Director on more customized and complex studies. The Researcher will develop the survey designs and analysis plans, and provide insightful, actionable reports to our clients. An entrepreneurial and enthusiastic attitude is a key.
Responsibilities of a Research manager:
- Develop proposals and identify if advanced analytics are necessary and bring in the internal experts for consultation where appropriate.
- Write questionnaires that meet the objectives of the study / Learn how to build basic surveys, using our proprietary tools and platform / Review links prior to deployment and review initial deployment data / Approve code frames for coding open-ended survey responses / Maintain overall management of project timelines and quota needs / Develop survey report / Discuss changes in scope with Sales and/or clients as they arise.
- Coach junior researchers and give internal training.
- Day-to-day client servicing.
Do you have:
- Bachelor degree.
- 2 years of experience in research industry.
- Good command of English in both writing and speaking.
- Good communication skill, open-minded, a good team player.
Application process: Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations