Brazil – Sao Paulo | Associate Client Director
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of Toluna.
We value our people, who are the core of our company culture. We are diverse in many ways, and we’re proud to be represented by a wide spectrum of identities, cultures, experiences, and viewpoints – an entrepreneurial spirit runs in all of our DNA. It’s important to us that everyone feels welcome at MetrixLab, and we embrace the diversity of opinions and fresh thinking that comes when everyone is given a voice – it’s what makes working with us energetic and fun!
Associate Client Director:
In this position, you will partner with Client Director to support the achievement of sales and business development objectives from an assigned mix of existing and non-developed accounts, so you should understand the fundamental aspects of the sales, business development and Market research process. You will build proposals and SOW’s to reflect the business requirements, manage contracts, participate in storytelling, and review deliverables before forwarding to the client.
In this role, you will grow your skills and experience to:
- Uncover client/buyer needs through probing and asking intelligent questions.
- Develop strategic approaches for identifying new business opportunities, including researching active clients, prospects, and industries.
- Effectively collaborate with the client team and internal teams to drive the sales process, achieving positive results.
- Develop confidence and skill to explain the features of solutions and benefits to clients related to their business objectives.
- Deal with internal business sales process.
- At least 8 years of Market Research experience and 4-5 year in a sales role.
- Good business acumen and understanding of client basics to move a conversation forward.
- Ability to develop presentations with engaging and informative content.
- Demonstrated success in all aspects of the project process, including proposal development, research design, analysis, and formal presentation at the client level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with both internal partners and external clients.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive.
- A self-starter with a proven ability to identify problems and determine the appropriate path to resolution.
- Advanced level of English (writing, speaking and understanding).
What do we offer?
- A challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing global company.
- A flexible work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your skillset and passion.
- A salary package commensurate with role and experience.
- Global onboarding and frequent internal training and sharing opportunities.
- Our employees have exclusive access to Udemy Business. With our company license, you have unlimited access to all external courses.
Note: While efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of this position description, it is not warranted to be an exhaustive recitation of all position duties; the incumbent may be required to perform duties beyond those listed above.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] along with your CV and motivation letter.