Australia – Sydney | Senior / Client Director
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands. Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Becoming a Client Director at MetrixLab Australia gives you the opportunity to join the office in the early years (we opened in 2019) be instrumental in building the brand and business and be rewarded for that success:
- Seek, find, and maintain new business: You will be instrumental in growing market revenue through new business development, management and expansion of existing client relationships/accounts. In keeping with our entrepreneurial culture, you will have the opportunity to build your own client portfolio.
- A network of clients/ contacts that can be leveraged to help expand the business.
- Account leader for the businesses being developed and account(s) being assigned.
- Research expert (Product Innovation and/ or Brand Engagement is a must) who can translate that expertise into new business development and growth with existing accounts.
- Be a strategic thinker: Manage strategic initiatives to deliver profitable growth across clients and develop a retention/growth strategy.
- Unleash your creative genius: Utilize your analytical expertise and storytelling experience to turn data into an insightful story that addresses key client business issues and present findings to clients.
- Take the lead on developing insightful and strategic sales presentations / proposals and pulling in the appropriate company expertise where needed.
- Demonstrated success in all aspects of the project process, including proposal development, research design, analysis, and formal presentation at the client level.
- Act as a senior point of contact (Client Management): You will Interact with all stakeholders, both internally and externally on a day-to-day basis. You excel at providing clear communication to answer client questions, advising clients to proactively address needs and solving business problems that drive client satisfaction. Accountability for client success is something you pride yourself on.
- Provide leadership with timely reporting regarding business forecast, sales pipeline, deal analysis, and profitability.
- Grow and evolve: You’ll have exposure to a variety of subject matter experts, clients, and industries that will provide you a continuous environment of learning.
Skills required & Qualifications:
This is a Client Director / Business Development role. You must have at least 7+ years of proven client management experience (ideally on the supplier side) servicing an existing client base. In addition, you must be able to provide examples of how you sourced and secured new business partners (Alcohol Beverage & CPG experience a plus).
We hope we sparked your interest that you’d like to join our team. We look forward to receiving your CV and motivational letter.