Australia – Sydney | Junior Research Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As the Junior Research Manager in Australia you will be working with seniors researchers in Australia and around the region. You will also gain training and exposure to MetrixLab’s research solution (across Product innovation and Brand Engagement) to provide actionable marketing business insights to our clients. You will also gain connection with our global MetrixLab network of researchers and consultants to leverage their knowledge is key to success.
Together with the Senior Manager and Managing Director, you’ll manage existing local client relationships and deliver excellent quality which leaves them no other choice than to come back for more. This is a great opportunity to further build your capabilities in (digital) research.
Brand engagement – Help our clients to develop brand communications with optimal messages. Ensure our clients make the most out of their marketing spend across all touchpoints. Gain a deeper understanding of our clients’ target audience. Develop insights and assess and build brands in a more intelligent way. MetrixLab provides a suite of brand, advertising and cross-media research solutions to help our clients achieve their objectives.
Product Innovation – A business can only ensure continued growth through pro-active, fact based marketing and innovation strategies grounded in superior consumer insights. Uncovering the right opportunities, developing innovative product solutions and initiating smart go-to-market strategies are the three crucial building blocks that will help our clients succeed. MetrixLab provides a suite of exploration, design/development and activation research solutions to help our clients grow their business.
This must sound all pretty generic but what makes us different is our innovative approach and tools we use to collect our data. We utilize customized online 3D shopping environments, test ads in an unforced environment to mimic reality (to name a few) and our surveys are visual and interactive to engage respondents all the way to the end.
- Independently manage standardized or tracking studies (multi-country), collaborating effectively with clients and operation teams, adhering to deadlines, updating changes and thinking ahead of what needs to be done.
- Support and able to independently manage benchmarking exercises within the region.
- Support and manage more complex studies in collaboration with Senior research manager.
- Continuously learn more complex research methodologies to be able to take on more complex projects and accounts.
- Adapt questionnaires of standard solutions (with some customization) that meet the objectives of the study.
- Able to instruct Operation team with clear instructions, tab-banner plan, review links prior to deployment and review initial deployment data.
- Develop analysis plans, survey report shells/templates.
- Write clear and insightful reports with clear summaries and conclusions.
- A Bachelor and or Master degree in Marketing, Quantitative Analysis or related field.
- Fresh graduate/ have less than 2-3 years of marketing research experience (ideally on the agency side).
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Experience with A-Z research (from designing questionnaire to present to client).
- Experience with turning data into actionable insights.
- Experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (SPSS is a strong plus).
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.