Hyderabad – India | Associate Procurement Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- Provide sample consultation to Sales and Research teams.
- In charge of finalizing the sample plan/strategy and ensuring project margin.
- Work with external sample suppliers to scope out new projects and negotiate with sample suppliers whenever needed.
- Ensure timely fieldwork closure.
- Oversee the communication between research teams and external suppliers.
- Control Project costs to ensure overall project margin.
Desired Experience & Skillset:
- 4+ years of MR experience, Preferably online panel experience.
- Manage all kind of external expenses related to projects.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and attention to detail required.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and open to changes and Challenges.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to: [email protected]