Assistant Manager/Manager – Finance
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Macromill Group includes: Macromill Japan, Dentsu Macromill Insight, M-Cube, M-Promo, Macromill Carenet, Macromill Embrain, MetrixLab, Oxyme and Precision Sample.
Billing and Collections:
- Oversee and manage billing team to ensure that invoice processing is done in an efficient, timely and accurate manner
- Oversee and manage unbilled reconciliations and analysis. Bring in strategy on solutions to clear unbilled
- Oversee and manage Collections team to ensure that outbound collections in a professional manner with a focus on customer service while adhering to Company Policy
- Ensure that collection team maintains accurate data relating to aging reports with correct due dates
- Follow up on overdue invoices , connect with the customers get their feedback in time if anything is not correct
- Analyze delinquent accounts, prepare weekly reports on high risk accounts Continuously monitoring high-risk accounts and make resolution recommendations
- Prepare and analyze reports for bad debt- assist with invoices, credit memos and other adjustments as necessary
- Participate and support system improvements and focus on streamlining billing and collection process , Increase automation of billing process
- Implement modern means of submitting customer invoices
- Point of contact and subject matter expert on any issues or escalations internally/externally if unresolved by Billing representatives/specialist
- Work with our internal sales team and other cross functional teams as well as outside customers to resolve billing and collection issues as well as help improve processes
- Support subledger reconciliations, accounts receivable analysis
- Oversee and manage invoicing and collections team to achieve global consistency and effectiveness in controls; accurate, quality work; and transparency into activities and results.
- Setting up KPIs for the Billing and Collection team members Measure progress toward goals; and evaluate productivity and team efficiency
- Coach the team and gathers feedback for performance appraisals.
Qualification & Skills:
- Master’s degree in finance/Marketing from accredited university or reputed institution
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Receivable Manager or Supervisor, at least 3+years of managerial experience
- A strong ability and professional approach with all internal and external connect
- Ability to define, analyze and resolve issues quickly and accurately
- An innovative approach to troubleshooting problems and finding solutions
- A passion for prioritizing and managing expectations
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and be able to change priorities in a challenging and fast-paced environment within minimal supervision
- Ability to implement high level of automation in the domain areas and transform the team to a modern and more efficient team.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org